Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inspired!



I ran across this great post on the http://www.nicholsblog.com/ http://thenicholsblog.com/2009/08/09/amy-greg/ and I was instantly inspired!

Now that we have decided to have the wedding at our family cottage, this post was exactly what I needed to see in order to get my mind in wedding cottage mode!

I am so in love with all of the colors! It is amazing how it all comes together. I have already decided awhile back that I wanted to do the Martha Stewart paper flowers that are all the rage on various blogs, but now I am going to do the big versions too! So we will have these flowers hanging from the ceiling from the tent, and as napkin holders- yay!
Also, can you believe how gorgeous these flowers are? I mean O-M-G I love them! I love this natural wildflower look, and the cottage is a perfect venue to pull this off!
Now after seeing this, I love the idea of having different color bridesmaid dresses. It looks great with all of these bright colors.

I am still going to use many items I already have purchased to go with the original red and aqua theme, but incorporate more colors into my theme. I can even use the aqua mason jars that everyone has been collecting for me!

Seeing that post has definitely affirmed our decision to have the wedding at the cottage. Now we can make all of our color dreams come true!




No comments:

Post a Comment