Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Photographer search complete!

I am so excited to share with you our photographer! Since switching our wedding plans, and moving the wedding from California to Michigan, I was scared that I wouldn’t be able to find a photographer that I was in love with- which I have no proved to be wrong!

When searching the internet from my computer in California for wedding photographers in Michigan- I was looking for something that was a little different, not so cookie cutter. I started getting a little frustrated- then I typed in these magic words into Google photojournalist photographer Grand Rapids area and voila, all of my searching came to an end.

I had found our photographer Melissa! Her company is called Telltale photography. http://telltalephotography.com/ She is located in Lansing, MI which isn’t too far from our wedding location. Once I found her site, I started going through her photos of past weddings and engagement sessions, and I knew it was meant to be! This is exactly what I was looking for. After contacting Melissa, and chatting with her on the phone, I knew even more that it was perfect. We instantly clicked. Her and her husband both went to Ohio State (Phil is a huge Ohio State fan) and her personality was amazing!

I am so thrilled that I was able to find a great photographer, and not have to settle for something less then what I really wanted! I am so excited to work with Melissa



Check out some of these great shots!





http://telltalephotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment