Friday, September 18, 2009

Swoon.....

Happy Day Everyone! Some things I have been loving/obsessing over this past week- will I ever get sick of stalking wedding blogs & sites? I think not!

Have a great weekend.
1. Lawn Games- wouldn't it be fun to have these at the cottage? I love this idea!

2. Chinese lanterns- these can work wonders! As displayed in this outdoor wedding- love them!



3. Lemonade and cookies- such a cute idea- and so simple! Love it!


4. Love these banners- this is one of the DIY projects I will be sending my mom to help me out with, while she is stuck inside during the LONG Michigan winter!


5. Mix match bridesmaid dresses- so cute! Love that they went with a color scheme and everyone has different patterns- so cute! My girls are all wearing a different color dress- Will blog about it shortly.

Have a great week! Its going to be a hot one here!

No comments:

Post a Comment