Friday, June 26, 2009

Some things I am loving

Here are some things I am loving this week!








Love this idea- Having different soda bottles lined up at the reception- a Soda bar! And this would give a shout-out to my hometown fav- Faygo!


















Source- can't remember I think wedding bee

Love this different fruit infused drinks. This would be great as a wedding reception drink. Now I just have to find the glass jars- any ideas?



















OMG LOVE this! Love the vintage look, and the flowers all grouped together by color- this is awesome! and very diy-able!



















Source- can't remember!

OMG I love this- vintage postcards lined up- so great! I think I will do this but with pictures- love it!

source- wedding bee
Love the wood signs with paint- great idea
Have a happy pre- 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment