Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Paper Love

I think that paper prodcuts are one of the best parts of planning a wedding! There are the save the dates, invitations, and even napkins that you can get creative with! I know that I want to incorporate our monogram into our wedding design. This was created by the lovely Lori at Pretty Paper Trail


I love looking over the endless amounts of sample invitations and other paper products that are available on-line. Since our invites will be done by pretty paper trail, I have been searching high and low for inspiration for our design!
Some great paper products I love are:

(note alot of these were collected so long ago that I do not have the source- I am sorry! E-mail me and I would love to provide credit if you know the source)

both above source- Rifle

No comments:

Post a Comment